- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
- High quality L-key set with color coded - Wear-resistant clip material ensures secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. - Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. - Ballpoint on the long arm allows dependable working even in difficult installation situations. - Holding function holds screws securely on the tool. - The BlackLaser surface treatment provides surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. - Laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys for rapid accessing.
Topeak's CageMount is an easy way to attach an additional water bottle cage to your handlebar or seat post. Provides convenient access to an extra water bottle during extended commutes or when cycling in warmer weather.
- Includes all the parts and tools needed, just add mineral oil - Hose cutter - Two premium syringes with thread on hoses - Bleed port adaptors - Bleed blocks of 2, and 4 piston calipers - Assortment of compression nuts, olives and barbs
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear cogs
$12.99 - $19.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
This particular Rib Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount Road Tool that has all of the roadside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the bottle cage itself, you'll find it to be not only a sleek, lightweight water bottle cage, but also fast in the wind and with tremendous holding power for when the roads get rough. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Low bottle position improves aerodynamic profile. - Includes EMT Cage Mount Road Tool with 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and T25 Torx. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Designed with compression for improved bottle hold, while also maintaining easy entry and exit. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
$25.99 - $105.99
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
- UPDATED for 2021 - Ergonomic design provides efficiency, comfort, and safety. - Updated bridge geometry fits modern chains including SRAM 12 Speed Road. Visit pedros.com/chainfit for compatibility info. - Patented Retracting Pin Guide (RPG) provides superior functionality and reliability. - Includes peening bit and backer for Campagnolo chain installation.
$19.99 - $57.99
- The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes. - New formula lasts even longer and is dye-free. - Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage. - Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. This is the product that started it all back in 1989. This breakthrough lubricant revolutionized the entire chain lube market. This full synthetic lubricant is designed to handle the harshest conditions and outlast other lubes in all conditions. Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. Unique polymer detergents also work to break down dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. Go ahead, play in the mud.
Park Tool's versatile and durable 8oz Shop Hammer is a perfectly balanced striking instrument built for a wide variety of shop uses. - Forged steel, precision machined striking face - Non marring, replaceable composite tip - Fiberglass shaft with soft touch grip - 8oz (225g) Head - Length: 12" (30.5cm) - Steel striking face: 1" (25mm) diameter - Plastic face: 1-1/4" (32mm) diameter - Replacement tip: Part #293-8
The 4th edition of the Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair is updated with the latest information, procedures and techniques and covers everything from minor adjustments to complete overhauls. The BBB-4 features clear, step-by-step instructions, high quality color photos and useful charts and graphs to thoroughly explain and demonstrate hundreds of repairs. Written by one of the world’s leading authorities on bicycle repair and maintenance, Park Tool Director of Education, Calvin Jones, the Big Blue Book is the perfect reference guide for nearly any level mechanic and every bike. New information and topics included in the BBB 4th edition: - 12-speed and 1x drivetrains - Tubeless tires - Disc brakes - Electronic shifting - New wheel building content - Updated headset and bottom bracket standards - Updated torque specifications - Updated troubleshooting tables
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Shimano Ultegra BBR60 and Deore XT MT-800 bottom brackets. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive. The BBT-59.3 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage. - Fits 16-notch threaded bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 41–42 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 39 mm, including: - Shimano Ultegra BBR60 - Shimano Deore XT MT-800 -3/8" drive fitting
Commonly referred to as a 4th Hand, Park's Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight. Its one-hand operation and thumblock holds the cable so you can easily maintain cable tension while tightening cable fixing bolts and nuts. Made from chrome-plated and heat-treated steel and featuring cushion grips for comfort, the Park Cable Stretcher is a must for any serious mechanic.
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Now you can easily tackle any crank bolt with Park's Crank Wrench. It features a dual-sided head with a 14mm socket and 8mm Allen wrench on a long, vinyl-coated handle so you're sure to have the leverage necessary for the job.
Also called a sleeping hub, the Dummy Hub slides into rear dropouts and replaces the rear wheel for chain cleaning and transport. The DH-1 works with all derailleur and 1/8" chain. The unique design allows the bike to be shifted and works with open dropout and thru-axle frames up to 12mm.
Forged and machined, the ZP-5 is ideal for closely cutting zip ties and many other materials in tight spaces.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Use as a self-contained grease gun by using the included canister or screw the pump on to any tube of Park Tool grease, anti-seize or assembly compound. Small tip opening ensures precise placement of lube in any application.
The Handlebar Holder prevents the handlebars and front wheel from swinging to the side and banging into the frame when your bike is mounted in a repair stand. It fits handlebars up to 32mm and all frame tubes up to 50mm in diameter, so it works on almost any road or mountain bike and is sure to make every repair easier.
$14.99 - $19.99
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Take the guesswork out of installing cables, wires and housing inside the frame. The IR-1.2 speeds the internal frame routing of electric wires, shift cable/housing, brake cable/housing and hydraulic tubing on carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum frames. Kit includes four plastic-coated 250cm cables with attached magnets and unique fittings plus an external guide magnet to speed operation. Newly updated to include a dedicated E-tube Di2 cable connector that easily pulls through a 6mm frame hole. Opposite polarity magnets on cables seek and attach inside frame tubes, making it easy to route through frame entrances and exits. Works with any size frame including tandems. A true time and frustration saver!
Precisely machined for a perfect fit, this 8-notch tool removes and installs the lockring that retains front chainrings found on Bosch Gen 2 e-bike motors after the crank arm is removed. - Fits Bosch Active Line (chainrings less than 20 teeth), Performance Line and Performance Line CX models - For lockrings with 50mm outside diameter and 8 notches - Replacement for Bosch 0275009003 tool - Torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch square drive - Constructed of 4140 heat treated steel and plated for long life
Page 1 of 36 Next page